Protect your Pet’s health with the high level of care provided by our Pet Health For Life plan; a cost-effective and affordable way to defend your Pet against preventable diseases. From as little as £16.00 per month, you can relax knowing your Pet’s preventable healthcare provision is spread throughout the year.
By signing up to our Pet Health For Life plan today you can start benefitting from the services and treatments provided by the team at Animal Ark Veterinary Centre.
What is included in the plan, and how much does it cost?
|Cat||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (under 25kg)||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (over 25kg)||£20 (per month)|
- Annual health check and vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All-year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- Unlimited Nurse Clinics**
- One consultation with a Vet
- Nail Clipping (up to 4 times a year if required)
- 10% off Dental Scale and Polish
- 10% off Dental hygiene products
- 10% off Neutering
- Anal Gland Expression (up to 4 times a year if required)
Pet Health For Life provides comprehensive care from our friendly team at Animal Ark Veterinary Centre and offers outstanding value for money throughout your Pets’ lifetime.
Save up to 40% on your Pet’s routine healthcare compared with paying for these services separately. This will leave you with more time to enjoy precious time with your companion, with complete peace of mind.
Pet Health for Life is not a Pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative Pet care at the recommended annual doses; however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your Pet. We recommend taking out separate Pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team to view a copy.
**Subject to availability