Puppies and kittens often have endless amounts of energy and enthusiasm, this is a great way to view the world, and we should encourage this optimism to help create confident cats and dogs. Harnessing this energy into appropriate exercise regimes will also result in happier, healthier pets. How much exercise does my puppy or kitten need? Puppies As standard, the Kennel Club recommends five minutes of exercise per month of age; this can be carried…Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- May 4 Animal Ark – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) May 2021 Update
- Apr 28 Guinea pig space requirements
- Apr 10 May and Spring Bank Holiday opening hours
- Ear mites in cats and dogs
- Protect your dog against Kennel Cough