Grass seeds are a common problem during the spring and summer months. While your pet explores the outdoors, grass seed can easily brush off the tops of long grass stems onto their bodies. The seeds have pointed ends and are exceptionally sharp, so they become trapped in your pet’s fur and due to their shape they can only travel in one direction. This means they can often penetrate skin or move into ears If left…Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Jun 28 Top 10 hazards to watch out for this summertime to protect your pets
- Jun 26 Adopt a pet – save a life
- Jun 25 Advice on helping injured wildlife in the summer
- Mar 24 Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update – Here for You
- Mar 18 Video Consultations