Fold Hill Foods has taken precautionary action to recall several dry cat food diets due to safety concerns. This is a result of a concerning spike detected by the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) in the number of pancytopenia cases in cats throughout the UK. What should I do? If you have bought any of the products detailed in the food recall, you should not feed them to your cat. Instead, you should do the following….Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Jun 14 We’re all ears when it comes to your rabbit
- Jun 9 The importance of microchipping your pet
- Jun 7 Kennel cough myths and facts
- Top 10 hazards to watch out for this summertime to protect your pets
- Jun 4 Grass seed dangers to cats and dogs