If you’ve recently got a new puppy, you may be wondering how to give them the best start to life. According to Dogs Trust, the first four months of a puppy’s life are crucial. It is when they learn what to make of all the things they experience in the world. Problems can arise when puppies do not receive training or are not familiarised with their environment early on. As dogs get older, they can…Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Jan 6 Animal Ark – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) January 2021 Update
- Dec 17 January is National Walk Your Dog Month
- Tooth Brushing Guide for Small Animals
- Dec 16 Pet passports no longer valid from 1 January 2021
- Dec 9 Holiday Opening Hours 2020