The story of Animal Ark Vets began in 2002, when Animal Ark Veterinary Centre opened in Goodmayes, Ilford, North East London.
Of course, at the time, we didn’t know that we were starting the beginnings of such a wonderful community…
At Animal Ark Vets we quickly became known for our quality veterinary care.
As a result, the Animal Ark community has continuously grown, as people whom we have had the pleasure to serve, invite other animal lovers to join in.
We recognise that pets are ‘family members’, ‘beings in their own right’, ‘little furry people’.
With this in mind, we set about attracting like minded professionals to join our team.
Animal Ark Vets Mission
Passionately providing unparalleled quality vet care for pets and their families.
Animal Ark Vets Values
We respect our patients as beings in their own right.
We respect our patients’ families and their right to be communicated with in a kindly, timely and appropriate manner.
We respect each member of our healthcare team and the roles each individual plays in providing effective healthcare.
- We are committed to honest and ethical service.
- We will always act in the best interest of our patients and their families.
- Integrity and earned trust are the foundation of the Animal Ark Vets community.
- We care about the well being and comfort of our patients and their families.
- Compassionate care is our calling.
- We will settle for nothing less than excellence in all that we do.
- We strive to continuously improve the care we provide to our patients and clients.
- Outstanding care is our commitment.
About us FAQs
Do You Have A Car Park?
Yes we have our own car park that is located directly opposite our hospital building.
Do You Have Toilet Access?
Yes we have disabled access toilets available in our consult building.
Do You Perform Natural Therapies?
We have a trained team of nurses that provide Hydrotherapy on site and all our nurses are trained to preform K Laser Therapy.
Do You Treat Exotics?
Yes we have a number of vets that love to see your exotic pets from birds to Lizards, when you call to book and appointment our Client Care Team will book you in with an exotic friendly vet.
Can I Speak To My Vet Directly?
If your pet is staying in the hospital or you need to discuss recent results we advise you to call into the practice to speak to your vet and discuss your pets case. Please note if you have note been seen in the last 3 months then we ask you to book an appointment to speak with your vet.