Animal Ark remains open and offers a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
The Animal Ark team are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please call our reception team where you will be informed of how best to access our services
-If you arrive by car, please take note of your bay number.
-If you arrive by foot please seek our undercover area by our treatment and hydrotherapy room
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. Animal Ark remains committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.