- We use some of the latest technology in processing digital X-rays.
- With digital X-rays we can produce higher quality images, more efficiently, which puts less stress on your pet.
- The X-rays are automatically linked to your pet’s file for ease of retrieval.
- Digital X-rays make it easier to seek a second opinion from/refer to a specialist.
- Copies of your pet’s X-rays can be provided to you upon request.
- Additional diagnostic tool over and above X-rays.
- Allows us to look at the shape and size of organs, such as the kidneys, liver and lymph nodes.
- Allows us to determine if organs are functioning correctly such as the heart.
- We also do pregnancy scans for the ‘mums to be’.
- We also use ultrasonography for ‘guided techniques’ removing the need to go under the surgical knife.