We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
Animal Ark is a continuous evolving, multi vet practice in Goodmayes Essex and we are looking for a Lead Vet and Veterinary Surgeon to work closely with our Clinical Director to deliver a high standard of veterinary care to all of our patients.
This practice has an established and generous support staff team comprising of regional support manager, clinical director, practice manager, lead receptionist overseeing a large reception team, Head Nurse, RVN’s SVN’S and PCA’s who form a welcoming and experienced group of people. We are currently a 9 vet practice and each vet brings their own set of skills to the team. The team of vets are very supportive and enjoy sharing their skills with their peers and are always open to learning new techniques.
We have a wide range of equipment, direct radiography, ultrasound, dental radiographs, endoscopy equipment, laparoscopy, large in house lab, k laser, hydrotherapy, a modern consult building with separate cat and dog waiting rooms, a separate hospital building that is soon to go under refurbishment to allow multiple theatres and both indoor and outdoor staff areas to enjoy your lunch breaks.
Our clients are dedicated and bonded and want the highest quality people to be looking after their pets. They want diagnoses rather than drugs and are advocates for the practice which is long-established in the area. We currently provide 24-hour provisions on-site and have nurses on-site 24 hours.
- Highly competitive salary
- 5 weeks holiday per annum pro rota plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Animal Ark Vet Monthly Productivity Scheme
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Passionately providing unparalleled quality vet care for pets and their families.
Animal Ark Vets are one of the largest providers of high-quality veterinary services in Essex & North East London. We are proud to be known for excellent patient care and are dedicated to maintaining the professional skills of our teams at a high level.
Our philosophy is to provide compassionate and high-quality veterinary care and to reinvest in our facilities and team. We are client-focused, progressive and professional.
We are accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme. We place a strong emphasis on professional development, providing a supportive environment and are committed to continuing education of our teams.
Experience the Animal Ark Vets difference today!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Animal Ark. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- CLINICAL SUPPORT – Providing continued support and guidance to your direct vet team to encourage personal and peer growth and development. Provide back up support for the on call vet within your team.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times