“Worms can make your pet feel uncomfortable”
- Regular treatment is the key.
- We tailor treatment to each pet’s lifestyle.
- Typically, we recommend worming every 3 months, monthly for high risk and 6 monthly for low risk categories.
- Treatment is more effective and costs less than supermarket brands.
- Be aware worm infestations may lead to further complications such as vomiting, abdominal pain, severe weight loss and anaemia
- Be aware a person’s health can be jeopardised if they come into contact with worm eggs.