Pets Needing a Loving Home
- Animal Ark proudly runs a re-homing programme for unwanted pets needing a loving home.
- Some of the pets we take on are abandoned and others come to us as their owner’s circumstances have changed.
- If treatment is needed, we provide veterinary care. All our cats have had full health checks, vaccinations and flea and worming treatments and neutering if of age. Call us for more information.
- We usually re-home over 50 pets a year.
- As you can appreciate, this takes up considerable time and resources.
- If you are considering adoption, there is a nominal fee to help recover some of the costs.
- The adoption fee goes towards the cost of initial flea and worm control, vaccinations and neutering.
- Please call us on 020 8599 8544 if you can provide a much needed loving home and would like to arrange a viewing.
Cats Who Need a Home
Purr, purr, my name is Alex and I am a 2 year old (or thereabouts) male. I was brought into Animal Ark as a stray as I was wandering the streets cold and alone. My owners were traced but they said they couldn’t take me back :(.
I have had love and cuddles and a health check at Animal Ark and am doing well. I have FIV (feline aids) but I am enjoying life however I would need a forever home without any other cats or with others who are FIV positive.
Ground Control, my name is Major Tom!
I fell out of my tin can and I was brought into Animal Ark as a stray. As you would expect from my rank, I am a proud and friendly chap.
I have FIV (feline aids) so I would need a forever home without any other cats or with others who are FIV positive.
Please donate to the Animal Ark Stray Fund
Any help is greatly appreciated, so even if you are not in a position to re-home, any donation to our Stray Fund will be put to very good use. You can donate here: