Pets Needing a Loving Home
- Animal Ark proudly runs a re-homing programme for unwanted pets needing a loving home.
- Some of the pets we take on are abandoned and others come to us as their owner’s circumstances have changed.
- If treatment is needed, we provide veterinary care. All our cats have had full health checks, vaccinations and flea and worming treatments and neutering if of age. Call us for more information.
- We usually re-home over 50 pets a year.
- As you can appreciate, this takes up considerable time and resources.
- If you are considering adoption, there is a nominal fee to help recover some of the costs.
- The adoption fee goes towards the cost of initial flea and worm control, vaccinations and neutering.
- Please call us on 020 8599 8544 if you can provide a much needed loving home and would like to arrange a viewing. Ask to speak to Lionel.
Cats Who Need a Home
Hello, I’m Spot. No prizes for guessing where I get my name from. I’m such a lovely boy, I like curling up to sleep in my box and calling the nurses for cuddles.
Hello, my name is Jeanie. I was dropped off at Ark with my three little baby jellybeans. They have all gone to new homes. But Footsie (see below) came in and needed a mum to love him. I would really love a home with Footsie if possible but on my own will do… to stretch out in the sun and sleep in a soft bed.
Footsie is my name. I am not quite yet ready for adoption because I came in with a very sore foot. I love my adoptive mummy Jeanie and would love to find a new home with her, but on my own I will brings lots of joy to your home. I am a boy.
Please donate to the Animal Ark Stray Fund
Any help is greatly appreciated, so even if you are not in a position to re-home, any donation to our Stray Fund will be put to very good use. You can donate here: