Pets Needing a Loving Home
- Animal Ark proudly runs a re-homing programme for unwanted pets needing a loving home.
- Some of the pets we take on are abandoned and others come to us as their owner’s circumstances have changed.
- If treatment is needed, we provide veterinary care. All our cats have had full health checks, vaccinations and flea and worming treatments and neutering if of age. Call us for more information.
- We usually re-home over 50 pets a year.
- As you can appreciate, this takes up considerable time and resources.
- If you are considering adoption, there is a nominal fee to help recover some of the costs.
- The adoption fee goes towards the cost of initial flea and worm control, vaccinations and neutering.
- Please call us on 020 8599 8544 if you can provide a much needed loving home and would like to arrange a viewing.
Cats Who Need a Home
Meow, meow! My Name is Tom.
I am a two-year old neutered male. I came into Animal Ark because my owner became ill and unable to look after me any more :(.
I am quite lively and although a bit nervous I am still friendly. I am up-to-date with my vaccines and healthy.
We have a few more in our care who are nearly ready to be adopted. More details coming very soon.
Please donate to the Animal Ark Stray Fund
Any help is greatly appreciated, so even if you are not in a position to re-home, any donation to our Stray Fund will be put to very good use. You can donate here: