We believe a proper consultation is the key to good care, and that is why we:
- carry out a full physical exam
- listen to you and what you have got to say about your pet’s health
- carry out the consultation in a relaxed atmosphere
- allot 15 minutes consultation periods (some 50% more than industry standard)
- use spacious rooms with lots of natural light
- regularly use our toys
- set a goal of letting you making informed decisions
- spend as much time as is required to make sure both you and your pet’s needs are met
The exact length of the consultation will vary depending upon each circumstance. For example, a consultation involving a complicated skin condition may require a little longer than the standard allotted time. Alternatively, a less complicated condition that we are both familiar with may require less time.
Book an Appointment
- On-Line : click here for Online Booking
- Phone : call 020 8599 8544
- Email : email* your appointment request using the contact form
*we may be attending to pets and unable to prioritise emails.
We offer extended opening hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – 9pm
Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 2pm
Consultations by Appointment.
Outside of these times we provide 24 Hour emergency service and on-site care. Please call us on 020 8599 8544 if your require emergency care.
Phone: 020 8599 8544
Email: Email your appointment request using the contact form.
Please note we may be attending to other pets and not be in a position to immediately respond to emails, so if you require immediate attention call us on 020 8599 8544
- We proudly provide out-of-hours care and do not believe in sending you to a strange practice to people you don’t know.
- So if you have a genuine emergency, please phone 020 8599 8544 and follow the instructions given.
- We understand that in special circumstances, a house visit may be needed.
- Please note that if medical treatment is required it’s best, if possible, to make your way to us where we can take full advantage of our experienced crew who are on hand 24 hours a day, with access to a full range of medication, equipment and facilities that we have on site.
- As an alternative, you may want to consider using Dr Dolittle for pet transport.
Can’t make your appointment?
- No drama.
- Just please let us know as soon as possible to help avoid the unnecessary suffering of other pets who could use that time.
Alberts Pet Taxis 020 8227 0886