We hope you all enjoyed your easter break and that you (and your canine companions) are making the most of the lovely weather. Please be careful when you come across daffodils, because although they look beautiful they can be poisonous to cats and dogs if they are eaten. Symptoms to look out for include: drooling, vomiting, increased heart rate or diarrhoea. If you are worried please call the surgery.Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Apr 2 A few more days to enter our fantastic Easter competition!
- Mar 30 Easter opening times
- Mar 19 Another of our Nurses Get Their Nursing Badge
- Dec 29 New Arrival – Baby Jack
- Dec 7 Menagerie of Pets Visit Santa