Almost half of all UK dogs and cats are estimated to be overweight or obese. Like us humans, pets find it hard to diet. And, when pets are dieting, there are plenty of reasons for us owners to have lapses in ‘being good’ – perceived begging by the pet, multi-pet households and outdoor access to name a few. All the usual things you can do to keep weight down should help – good exercise, stopping…Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Jan 9 Stray cat operation update
- Jan 6 Stray cat operation update
- Jan 3 Stray cat operation fund update
- Dec 30 Can you help fund this stray cat’s operation?
- Dec 23 Festive Season Opening Hours