Deadline: 6th April 2016 From the 6th of April 2016 all dogs over 8 weeks of age must be microchipped and registered to an approved microchip database. What is a microchip and how does it work? It is about the size of a grain of rice and stores a unique identification number. The microchip is inserted in between your pet’s shoulder blades. A scanner waved over the microchip reveals the microchip number. Why do it?…Continue reading Would you like to comment on this article?
- Dec 23 Festive Season Opening Hours
- Nov 10 Christmas Festivity & Santa’s Pet Grotto
- Aug 7 Charities Benefit From Summer Fair
- 2015 Summer Fair Photo Gallery
- Jul 13 2015 Summer Fair Open Day Sunday 2nd August